A Safe & Natural-Looking Alternative for Hair Restoration. Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is a highly advanced method of cosmetic pigmentation. SMP is a non-surgical treatment which uses the latest technology to create the effect of a full head of hair.
BEFORE & AFTERS
Q? What is Scalp Micro Pigmentation?
Scalp Micro Pigmentation (SMP) is the ultimate in Nonsurgical Hair Restoration for Women and Men that has zero down time and offers immediate results!
SMP is an incredible life-changing procedure that uses Micro-Needles and deposits natural pigments, that we match to the color of your hair, and is applied at the epidermal level to replicate the illusion of hair follicles by means of camouflaging the scalp and creating the appearance of density.
SMP will thicken and restore the look of fuller hair so that there is less contrast between your natural hair and your scalp, which can sometimes stand out when we are out in the sun, under bright lighting or especially when your hair is wet.
Q? Who is a candidate for this Procedure?
* Anyone that has had a hair transplant but would just like to make it appear thicker, or has a transplant scar from an FUT procedure or a thin donor area from an FUE procedure that they want filled in.
* Anyone that has a bald spot from male or female pattern hair loss or any of the other forms of Alopecia, like Traction, Areata ect.
* Anyone that is considered a non candidate for a hair transplant procedure.
* Anyone that has a scar, whether it be from an FUT strip procedure, an FUE procedure that thinned out your donor area and would like that filled in, or any other scar on the scalp that they would like to conceal by blending in the illusion of hair follicles between the scar and the natural hair.
* or Anyone that shaves their head because of hair loss but wants to create a new hairline and make it appear as though they have a full head of hair but want to keep the shaved look.